Sunday, 6 May 2012
Ever wished your church website could have an awesome slideshow? It can! Every page on your Church111 site can include a fully-customizable slideshow. Here's how to do it:
1. Select the page you want to edit in Church111
2. Scroll down to the "Addl. Content" expandable menu. Expand it!
3. The last thing it has is a checkbox that says "Turn on Slideshow". Check it!
4. Now you can see your slideshow settings. Tweak the options to change how it looks, and upload your images.
5. Save your page and you now have a slideshow!
You can also add a slideshow to your custom template! (Slideshows look great as the header) Just select the "Media" category of widgets, and drag the "Slideshow" out to where you want it on the custom template.
Questions about creating your slideshow? Contact us, we'd love to help you out.
Posted on 05/06/2012 2:45 PM by Church111