You are posting a comment about...
Introducing the Custom Template Builder
If you haven't poked around your Main Design area in a while, you may not have noticed our all-new Custom Template Builder. This awesome tool lets you you create your own template designs for your church website.
Here are just a few examples of what you can do with the Church111 Custom Template Builder:
- Customize the page layout. Where do you want the navigation bar? How many columns on each page?
- Add your own color scheme. Change the colors of everything from the background to links.
- Create a custom slideshow or banner for your site header.
- Create as many custom templates as you want. Each page on your site can have a different look.
- Embed your calendar or other widgets on each page! Or embed other content from the internet.
Want to give it a try? Log in to your Church111 editor and select "Main Design" from the Design Section. Click "Use a Custom Template" and then click "Create New Template" at the bottom.
Questions? Comments? Need some ideas on what to make? Just give us a call, email or live chat!